In accordance with Article 22 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, General Data Protection and with Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Data Protection and guaranteeing digital rights, EDISTRIBUCIÓN Redes Digitales, S.L.U. (hereinafter "EDISTRIBUCIÓN") provides users with the following information regarding the cookies it uses on its websites.
1. What are cookies and what do we use them for?
2. Who uses them?
3. What types of cookies our websites use?
4. List of cookies used by EDISTRIBUCIÓN.
5. How to manage cookies in the browser?
6. Information retention periods.
7. Warning about deleting cookies.
8. Updating the Cookies Policy.
1. What are cookies and what do we use them for?
Cookies are a tool used by websites to store and retrieve information about their visitors and users. They are small data files that we send to the device with which you connect to our websites and which are stored by the Internet server. Cookies allow, among other things, to keep a record of your browsing habits or your equipment, your preferences, and remember them on your return.
On our websites we use our own cookies and those of collaborating companies to personalize your user experience, storing your preferences, and analyze the use that users make of the website.
Please note that we can only store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of our websites (so-called technical cookies). For all other types of cookies, we require your consent, which you can change or withdraw at any time via the settings in the Cookie Preferences panel, which you can find in the footer of our websites.
We also inform you that the first time you visit our websites, we will provide you with information about the cookies we may use and give you the option to select the categories of (non-technical) cookies that you agree to accept from the Cookie Preferences panel.
2. Who uses them?
EDISTRIBUCIÓN is responsible for the inclusion of cookies on this website and its domains, and will also be the Data Controller, in accordance with the Data Protection Policy. Any additional information in relation to these websites may be consulted in the website's Legal Notice.
On the other hand, in relation to the third-party cookies we use, our partners are the following:
List of Partners
3. What types of cookies do our websites use?
Below, you will find a classification of the cookies that we may use on our websites, considering that the same cookie may be included in more than one category
Depending on who is the entity that manages the website from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- First-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from the website they are accessing and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a domain other than the one being accessed, and which is managed by another collaborating entity.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies activate basic functions such as browsing the website and the use of the different options or services that exist on it such as, for example, accessing the private area, carrying out the purchase process of an order, making an application to participate in an event, using security elements during browsing or sharing content through social networks.
The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Personalisation cookies: Preference cookies allow the website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or how it looks, such as your preferred language or the region you are in.
- Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies, either processed by us or by third parties, provide us with statistical information about how users use the website, such as which pages they have visited or whether they have experienced technical problems accessing certain pages on the website.
These cookies do not allow the user to be identified, as the information they collect is anonymous and will only be used to improve the design of the pages and browsing of the portal, usage statistics, search speed, measurement of website activity, etc.
Depending on the length of time that they remain activated on the user's terminal equipment, we can distinguish between the following:
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
4. List of cookies used by EDISTRIBUCIÓN
5. How to manage cookies in the browser
The most popular browsers have configuration options and security features that allow you to prevent the installation of cookies and/or other browsing data collection systems on your device.
You can disable cookies through the tools of your own browser:
Also, remember that you can change your consent options through the settings in the Cookie Preferences panel, which you can access from the footer of our websites.
6. Information retention periods
Cookies will be used solely and exclusively for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they have been indicated in each cookie.
In no case will own cookies have an expiry date of more than two years.
In relation to third-party cookies, the retention periods may be consulted in their privacy policies.
Once the cookie has expired, it may be reinstalled on the user's device if the user accepts its use.
7. Warning about deleting cookies
You may not consent to or block all non-technical cookies on EDISTRIBUCIÓN websites, but some of the website functionalities associated with the installation of non-technical cookies may be affected, as well as the quality of the website itself.
Furthermore, we remind you that if you do not allow the installation of personalization cookies you will have to update your preferences each time you log in with us.
8. Updating the Cookies Policy
EDISTRIBUCIÓN may update this Cookies Policy at any time. This update will be applicable as soon as it is published on this web portal, so users are advised to review it periodically.
You will find more information about the protection of your personal data, including how you can exercise your rights, in the Data Protection Policy available on our websites.